Friday, January 31, 2014

An empty post

I guess I started to write something Friday, but didn't actually write anything.  I'll make up for that now.  I am in a writing group with several friends, and it is exciting to be writing for our Writing 7 class as well as for my own personal development as a writer.  I have written many essays and two theses, and when I was in high school and college, I wrote a lot of poetry.  However, in recent years, I have not written as much as I would have liked to.  I would occasionally write a letter to the editor for a newspaper, and of course I correspond with many people by e-mail.  I love writing hand-written letters, but I do not do it enough.  I have one I wrote, that I need to get into the mail to my great aunt.

I mentioned to some of you that I am writing short stories in Spanish for children.... I will translate one on here soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment