Thursday, October 22, 2020

Experimenting by posting some Spanish video materials

 I've been finding a lot of materials and creating Google Websites and Slides and all sorts of things, and I should come back and post them here. I see that Blogger has changed and updated, so I am experimenting just to see what it looks like now. 

I'll organize better later (I hope) but a few cool things I have found are videos from https://www.spanishplayground.net/ Por ejemplo:


Of course, the UT LAITS Spanish interview videos are still fantastic, for example:


Sobre un trabajo en el pasado


Interesante. Pues, no me deja poner el video directamente si no es de YouTube y tampoco puedo conectar el imágen con el enlace directamente (al contrario de Google Sites). 

In any case, here are a few cool resources. I'll try to link to more or create a Google Site that updates and replaces some of these posts.





No comments:

Post a Comment